Job title: Trophy & Engraving Operative
Reporting to: John White (Owner/Partner)
Hours: Full time 36 hours per week over 5 days – may include Saturdays when necessary
Location: The position is based at the company’s head office in Rooksbridge, Somerset
Job purpose: To ensure that a timely, quality and efficient service is provided by Premier Trophies when supplying goods to its customers
Premier Trophies has been operating for over 20 years. A leading retailer of trophies, cups, awards and medals, Premier Trophies is also an engraving specialist serving a range of customers across the UK & Ireland from its base in Rooksbridge, Somerset.
- Supervisor, owner and company partners.
- Premier Trophies customers and potential customers.
- Premier Trophies suppliers and representatives.
- Representatives of schools, teams, committees and groups.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- To provide a high quality trophy assembly and engraving service.
- To maintain and promote Premier Trophies in a positive manner at all times and to ensure that it provides excellent customer service.
- Assemble and engrave high quality trophies.
- Assist with stock level tracking.
- Undertake a range of other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- IT proficient, due to use of a variety of programmes and engraving machines.
- An ability to learn the fundamentals of the business.
- An enthusiastic and positive approach to work.
- To work as part of a team.
- Reliable, trustworthy and integrity.
- To be respectful at all times.
- To provide accurate information when communicating with suppliers.
- To provide sound advice to customers.
- To build good relations with customers and suppliers.
Main challenges within the role
- To help promote and expand Premier Trophies.
- To provide consistent and effective delivery of orders.
- To ensure a high standard of service in all areas.
- Accuracy of work.
- Setting standards of service and meeting deadlines.
- Effectiveness of personal development and progress.
- Assisting with business growth.
- Full training provided.
- Continual personal development both in the workplace and external training.
- Additional hours will be available when the needs of the business dictate.
Premier Trophies is an equal opportunity employer.